Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2022

If you're not for me, you're against me. Here's some reasons why.

 If you're not for me, you're against me.

 you ignore me
you disinclude me, my voice, my contribution
you marginalize me
you disenfranchise me
deprecate, downgrade
diminish, decompose,
disparage my worth, being
belittle by silence
depreciate
dismiss
abuse by casting to side
defame by default
discount in all ways
smear name in what seems a neutral action but is not, it's just covert not over
vilify by not including in human circles of all types
you allow others to do me harm and copy the things you do, your role model

 

 

see part 2, I am vulnerable by your defaults:

https://thedarkknot.blogspot.com/2022/03/iweyou-are-harmed-by-default-if-youre.html 

 

synonyms for marginalize, click on any term:

No comments:

Post a Comment

dk slide 1

dk slide 1

dk slide 2

dk slide 2

dk slide 3

dk slide 3

Books

new book on men with narcissistic personalitty disorder

Kindle and Soft Cover at Amazon.com

 

 Book 2: extra information for the Shadow Workbook:take back your life, book, shadow work 2

 Sha Shadow Work book 2: Take your life back

 

Here is Book One on Shadow Work. The Workbook.

Click here for book one at Amazon.com 

 shadow work workbook 1 at Amazon.com

 

All books, softcover and ebook at Amazon.com:

80 Books at Amazon.com Charles Bunch Phd 

80 books on bullies, narcissism, psychopaths